Customer Service Representative – Quakertown
Are you looking for a company that is significantly growing and prospering despite these difficult economic times? Are you looking to find an employee owned (ESOP) company that believes in its’ people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its’ peers? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented individual, then look no further. We are seeking a mature, responsible individual that shares the same values of our company culture for our Quakertown, PA Plant as a Customer Service Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers receive efficient, courteous and professional service through correctly applying processes and procedures as directed, including answering phones, researching and resolving customer disputes and problems within established guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, sales representatives and other internal personnel as well as maintaining customer records, quotations, monitoring and providing availability of stock and non-stock items all per established procedures.
- Administrative support to an assigned Sales Representative and assist in territory development according to guidelines established.
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications;
- Minimum of 3 years exp. in a Customer Service oriented position. Manufacturing/Distribution industry: preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer focused mindset
- Detail oriented with strong organization, communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and listening skills. Demonstrated ability to embrace and adapt to change.
- Proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking,fast paced environment while maintaining professional image at all times
- Oracle experience; a plus
- Good work record; Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in teams; demonstrated ability to assimilate information quickly and a deep desire to learn and succeed.
Cleveland Steel Container, the leading pail manufacturer in the United States, was established in 1963. We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits program that includes; health care, flex spending accounts, 401k with company contribution, profit sharing, paid vacation time and holidays, life insurance and short & long term disability coverages, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Go to all jobs